Dark chocolate and white chocolate mixed with matcha is an amazing combination together. The end results look amazing (and taste amazing) yet is so easy to make. Try this and let us know what you think.
8 oz (225g) bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa or more)
4 oz (115g) good white chocolate
1 tsp matcha
freeze dried strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Melt both chocolates in separate bowls. You can melt the chocolate in a microwave or double boiler. I do not have a double boiler but prefer to melt the chocolate over the stove. I place the chocolate in a glass bowl (pyrex) in a pot of hot water.
- Once melted, add the matcha to the white chocolate.
- Pour the bittersweet chocolate onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread thin.
- Dot the matcha chocolate over the bittersweet chocolate.
- Using a toothpick, swirl and blend the chocolates.
- Sprinkle salt, coconut or freeze dried berries on top of the chocolate.
- Leave at room temperature for 2 hours or until set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!