Known as the "Gift of God" or "Mushroom of Immortality" by the Siberians, "King of Plants" by the Chinese, and "Diamond of the Forest" by the Japenese, this mushroom is nothing short of interesting. Overall Chaga is known for it's dramatic and powerful restorative abilities.
Chaga is known to be Anti:
Read below as well as research for yourself.
• Truly wild, growing almost exclusively on birch trees in northern forests.
• Tea Infusion’s Chaga is harvested in Muskoka.
Antioxidant Power of Chaga
• See the chart for levels of antioxidants
• Chaga offers one of the highest antioxidant levels of any food, presented in a convenient herbal brew.
• Antioxidants are our body’s best defense against a very dangerous group of atoms known as free radicals.
Other Health Benefits:
• An excellent source for vitamin D, vitamin K, multiple B vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium, copper and zinc.
• Fortifies immunity, making the immune system better equipped to fend against infections.
• Supports healthy digestion.
• Promotes healthy skin.
• Alleviates feelings of stress (adaptogen).
• Aids liver function.
• Benefits cardiovascular health.
Use in partnership with a qualified health professional. May interact with diabetes medicines. May magnify the effects of anticoagulant medicines.